BOHEMIA, NY – Apr. 20, 2017 – Flexographic Technical Association’s (FTA) largest exhibition, INFO*FLEX 2017, has expanded its Solutions Theater to make it the largest one yet. Co-located with FTA’s 2017 Annual Forum, the industry’s premier package printing and converting event of the year will take place at the Phoenix Convention Center in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
The two-day production of intensive networking/learning activity and side-by-side comparisons of the latest technologies is designed to enhance exhibit goers’ learning experiences. The Solutions Theater, which is complimentary to all INFO*FLEX attendees, is set to take place on the show floor, in aisle 900, Monday and Tuesday, May 1-2.
“We’ve chosen to expand the INFO*FLEX Solutions Theater this year, so attendees can truly learn about all of the different technologies that will make them better printer/converters,” said Jay Kaible, FTA’s director of business development and membership. “We are especially excited this year because of the variety of topics to be included in the presentations.”
Fourteen companies will present 15-18 minute presentations on the hottest innovations and best practices for applying cutting edge technologies and techniques.
Topics for Monday, May 1
- How Converting Waste and Line Efficiency Can Affect Your Company’s Bottom Line
- Color in Packaging: When More of the Same Isn’t Good Enough
- Print Contrast – The Secret Weapon to Jaw-Dropping Shelf Impact
- Locking In on Color Targets
- Continuous Innovation: The Latest Flat-Top Dot Technology Developments
- The Significant Impact of Reduced Plate Impression
- The Choice is EASY: DuPont Cyrel EASY EPC Delivers High Quality
- The True Value of the Right Anilox Cleaning Regime
Topics for Tuesday, May 2
- A&V, Intro to Our Emergent Technology-Digital Portfolio
- Pinning Technology: Helping Converters Produce Faster, Better & Cheaper
- The Polymount Film Cleaner: The Next Big Thing
- When Digital? When Flexo? When Hybrid?
- Maximize Your Profitability & Printing Capabilities with Self Wound Overlams
- Reducing Environmental Impact of Packaging with Eco-Friendly Inks
- Packaging and the Ever-Changing Consumer
Visit the website for a more comprehensive list and in-depth look into the Solutions Theater.
INFO*FLEX Exhibition celebrates its 35th anniversary in 2017. Attendees will experience an active convention hall occupied by more than 270 of the industry’s top suppliers. Contact Eileen Cosma, FTA marketing manger, at (631) 737-6020 for more information about this May 1-2 experience and other events taking place throughout the 2017 Annual Forum & INFO*FLEX event, April 30-May 3.
# # #
About FTA: Flexographic Technical Association (FTA), chartered in 1958, is a professional society dedicated to bringing all members of the flexographic printing community—printers, suppliers, consumer product companies, institutions, prepress houses and others–together by providing opportunities for the free exchange of technical ideas and discussion of mutual concerns. It is a proponent of maintaining and advancing quality standards and includes 1,650 member sites that represent more than 1,400 companies and 35,000 individuals. Foundation of FTA, founded in 1974, is the educational arm of FTA and is dedicated to supporting and advancing the flexographic printing industry.