FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including FORUM, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
SourceBook 2020: The International Directory of Package Printing & Converting Products, Services & Professionals
- The year in review: What 2019 meant to FTA, flexography and its publication of record
- How University of Wisconsin-Stout’s Phoenix Challenge College Competition team rebranded and created packaging for a local bakery
- The latest from the Flexo Quality Consortium (FQC) and Standards Working Group (SWG)
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- X-Rite Announces Next Generation i1Pro 3 for Print and Imaging Professionals
- Koenig & Bauer Flexotecnica Launches New Evo XC Compact CI Flexo Press
- Bobst Launches Digital Inspection Table for Flexible Packaging Solutions
- PCMC Introduces New Safety-Enhancing Design for Omnia Embosser-Laminator
- Avery Dennison Performance Tapes Launches Lamination Adhesives Portfolio
Hirings & Promotions
- Dagmar Schmidt Appointed President of Flint Group Flexographic
- Doug Edwards Joins Electronics For Imaging Inc as Chief Technology Officer
- Diego Hervás Named New CEO of Comexi
- Bill Denzen Joins AWT Labels & Packaging as VP of Operations
- Preston Neetzel Promoted to Director of Flexo Sales at Koenig & Bauer
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
FLEXO Tech Talk Series