FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The INFOFLEX 2018 Exhibit Guide, a FLEXO exclusive, is the go-to for navigating the nine aisles, 240 companies and 300+ booth spaces inside the Indiana Convention Center →
- See which INFOFLEX 2018 exhibitors cater to flexible packaging, folding carton, labels and corrugated direct print
- Chairs from the final pair of Forum 2018 sessions give in-depth previews of what will be discussing on stage in Indianapolis
- “Advanced Corrugated Technologies: A Business Case”
- “Troubleshooting Survival Guide”
- A discussion of process control—broken into four basic categories—as applied to direct print corrugated →
- Converting 4.0 is an emerging business trend that could change the way a plant operates →
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) or Industry 4.0 involves connecting machines, systems and people, and can offer many benefits →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- Prestige-Pak Installs Paper Converting Machine Co’s Fusion C Press
- Chris Batchelder Named VP Sales & GM at Grafikontrol North America
- I-95 Flexo Seminar Draws 60, Provides Ways to Enhance Print Quality
- Esko Releases WebCenter 18 for Packaging Management
- Harper Corporation of America Receives New ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- John Hrdlick Promoted to President at INX International
- OMET’s Future of Flexo Initiative Donates $5,000 to ISU Phoenix Challenge Students
- Lundberg Tech Offers New Cutter GR250X for Heavy Duty Applications
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.