FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable resource for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFO*FLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The 2017 Excellence in Flexography Awards features six Best of Show honorees among a group of 121 exemplary pieces of package printing
- Steve Smiley, well known for his decades of fighting to introduce standards and process control into flexography, as well as his relentless volunteerism at FTA events, in its publications and instructing webinars, joined the FTA Hall of Fame
- Two steadfast supporters of FTA’s mission—Jean Engelke and El Señor Luis Novaro—received the FTA President’s Award
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding their facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event like INFO*FLEX, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a quarterly Internet publication that is devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. Each issue examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.