FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- Benefits of automated plate processing and color management →
- Before choosing a plate, here are some considerations for label printers who are seeking differentiation amongst competition →
- Answers to common plate-related questions, including hardness, durometer, ink relief and more, and how they impact flexible packaging plate selection →
- Advances in direct laser engraving technology are proving highly instrumental in creating brighter, crisper, picture-perfect imagery →
- The conversion to higher recycled content and lower basis weight boards brings a new challenge to the corrugated printer →
- Water-washable plates are enabling printers to hit sustainability and quality goals →
- An overview of flexographic plate mounting sleeves and bridges engineered with polymer compounds that seal, dampen and protect →
- How to achieve uniform results and keep folding carton operations on the right track →
- Emerging Leaders Committee member Brad Gasque talks about his career path and the industry’s “small family” feeling →
- How the ink and press optimization of the Forum 2018 “FIRST in Motion” print project were handled →
- The 2017 Gary Hilliard FQC Scholarship recipient reports his research into the correlation between minimum dot size and floor height →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- Josh Sigmon Named Sales & Technical Manager, Eastern Region at Harper Corporation of America
- Kodak Reaches Agreement with Montagu for Sale of Flexographic Packaging Division
- EyeC Launches New Quality Control Solutions for Cigarette & Tobacco Packaging
- Meech Static Eliminators USA to Relocate as Part of Business Development Plan
- Fortis Solutions Group Acquires Lewis Label Products Corp
- Fortis Solutions Group Acquires Premier Georgia Printing and Labels, Austin Label Company
- Resource Label Group Acquires Spectrum Label Corp
- Anton Lesscher Appointed Corrugated Market Director at Apex International
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.