FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable resource for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- SourceBook 2018 is the newest edition of FTA’s member directory, listing out printers, manufacturers, premedia service providers, distributors and more, with newly expanded business categories, additional contact information and more→
- The year in review looks back at what 2017 meant to FLEXO Magazine, FTA and the entire flexographic industry→
- A look at how FTA members Transcontinental Robbie, The ALC Group and Esko worked together to print what would go on to be a gold award- and Best of Show-winning entry in the 2017 Excellence in Flexography Awards→
- Harper Corporation of America‘s Alan Rogers explains how to properly clean anilox rolls and explains the science behind some of the most commonly used chemicals→
- The Flexo Quality Consortium (FQC) and Standards Working Group (SWG) quarterly update looks at how the pair wrapped up 2017 and provides an overview of their plans for 2018→
- Fall Conference 2017 attracted hundreds of attendees to St. Louis, MO to explore “The Gateway to Technology”→
- Omet Group Appoints Paolo Grasso as Head of Sales – Labels Business Unit
- NPES Rebrands as Association for Print Technologies
- Taylor Communications Plant Achieves G7 Master Printer Certification
- Graphics Universal Purchases Domino N610i 7-Color Digital UV Inkjet Label Press
- Packaging Forecasts for 2018: Applications, Processes, Sales, Tonnage
- SGK Teams Up with Hybrid Software for Native PDF Project
- Bell Incorporated Installs PPCTS DGM SMARTFOLD 1100SL ULTRA X Folder Gluer at New Facility
- Flexi-Vel to Represent Eaglewood Technologies’ Systems
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.