FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The 10th Annual Press Buyer’s Guide spotlights printers’ recent press purchases:
- What to expect at Labelexpo Americas 2018, including FTA members in attendance →
- Fall Conference 2018 Program Chair Kevin Bourquin discusses the event’s technical sessions, Tabletop Exhibit and takeaways →
- Best Label Co talks about the benefits seen from carrying FIRST Company Certification for six years →
- Manufacturer insight into what printers can expect when searching for a new press →
- The first in a series of articles following the wide web, flexible packaging print job at the center of Forum 2018‘s “FIRST in Motion” session →
- Options, technologies and features worth considering for printers in the market for a new press →
- How the evolving flexible packaging landscape affects press configurations and business models →
- A look at UV LED and photopolymer plate technology →
- Accredo Packaging breaks ground on phase three of a 550,000 sq. ft. production facility →
- Analyzing environmentally friendly ink options →
- The value of internships and what millennials bring to flexography →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- Domino Announces Presenters, Event Schedule for Labelexpo Americas 2018
- AVT to Showcase Workflow Solutions with Esko & X-Rite at Labelexpo Americas
- AWT Labels and Packaging Acquires Citation Clinical Labeling Systems
- Vetaphone Extends Corona Coverage in Midwest
- Avery Dennison to Exhibit at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Wikoff Color Corp to Exhibit at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Meech to Present Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Craig Boortz Promoted to Vice President of Sales, Paper at Mac Papers
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.