FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- Recapping Labelexpo Americas 2018, where costs, materials, experiences, standards, footprints, adaptability, core focus, cross-pollination and measurable benefits all came into play for label printers planning to expand into flexible packaging →
- Baldwin Vision Systems executives talk about how achieving absolute color fidelity in short-run environments is as much about managing people, processes and data throughout the workflow as it is about color reproduction on the press →
- Data from two Smithers Pira market studies ranks flexography among the two most lucrative print processes for equipment sales, while recognizing automation and control features as significant contributors →
- The international standards adhered to at every juncture of the Forum 2018 “FIRST in Motion” print project →
- How 3M went from realizing it needed color measurement to how it implemented a solution that resulted in visual symmetry on shelf →
- A reliable contract proof is essential, otherwise time, ink and film can be wasted →
- Kodak’s VIP Flexo Technology Summit showcased work in progress at three beta test sites →
- The Dow Chemical Co’s 2018 30th Awards for Packaging Innovation honored 29 innovations for packaging designs, materials, technologies and processes—many from FTA members →
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Introduces LUX ITP MELO
- Toyo Ink Brasil Announces Upgraded Line of Surface & Lamination Inks
- EyeC Announces New Proofiler Version, Improves Workflows for Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Uteco Group, Kodak Partner on Sapphire EVO Digital Press
- Meech Launches Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
Hirings & Promotions
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Appoints Karina Cunha to Sales Manager, MGS-Brazil
- Carey Cannon Named Chief Operating Officer for Poteet Printing Systems LLC
- Mattias Byström Named President of Esko
- Atze Bosma Appointed New CEO of MPS Systems
- Anton Lesscher Appointed Corrugated Market Director at Apex International
Mergers & Acquisitions
See all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.
The FLEXO Magazine Archives
The FLEXO Magazine archives is available on MemberConnect, the online home of content exclusively for FTA members. It stretches back to 2010 and include more than eight years of technical articles, how-tos, FTA event recaps and member happenings, industry forecasts and reports, and more. Clicking an issue’s cover opens a magazine viewer in a new window; from there, you can read articles, search individual issues for keywords like “anilox roll” or “labels,” and share on social media.