FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- Forum 2018 Chair Bob Coomes and Co-Chair Ann Michaud discuss every aspect of the event and its pledge to “bring it all together” →
- Presenters from three Forum 2018 sessions give in-depth previews of what they’ll be discussing on stage in Indianapolis
- “Press Approval Match Game”
- “FIRST in Motion – Wide Web Project”
- “Culture Eats Strategy: Strategic and Cultural Alignment”
- Operators and management from FTA member Coveris share their experiences with and benefits of FIRST Individual Certifications →
- The importance of maintaining anilox roll volume in the quest to deliver consistent color →
- The unique properties and challenges that come with formulating inks on film →
- Many label printers are now considering venturing into the world of flexible packaging, and a key transitional element involves the selection of print and lamination substrates →
- A new generation of narrow web and inline-style presses means more flexible packaging markets are available to label printers →
- A recap of judging the 2018 Excellence in Flexography Awards →
- The pros and cons of using water-based or UV inks on flexible packaging films →
- How Multi-Action Labels has repeatedly doubled its capacity →
- INFOFLEX 2018 will offer narrow web printers essential solutions →
- Farnell Packaging Purchases Laserlox Anilox Cleaning System from Eaglewood Technologies
- CRON-ECRM Launching Global Flexo Business Unit
- Fisher Launches Company Rebrand to PPC Flexible Packaging
- INX International Ink Co & Priority Envelope Report Success with Partnership
- Hub Labels Installs MPS EF Press
- West Essex Graphics Installs Esko CDI 5080 HD for Use with DuPont Plates
- Daniel Cavalcanti Named Regional Manager at Wikoff Color Corp
- Label Printing & the Growth of the Flexible Packaging Market
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.