FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- Presenters from a pair of Forum 2018 sessions give in-depth previews of what they’ll be discussing on stage in Indianapolis
- “Purchasing Printing/Converting Equipment: Flexo’s New Market Scenario”
- “Flexo Quality Consortium (FQC): Cultivating Our Future Through Research”
- A flash poll looks at FTA printer member purchasing plans and priorities as they assess pending tax reforms →
- FTA member Meyers talks about how it is embracing hybrid printing →
- FLEXO’s Hybrid Press Flash Poll illustrates printers’ activities, use cases and motivations, as well as depicting year-over-year changes in their feedback →
- The different types of hybrid presses available to converters to fit their unique needs and customer demands →
- FTA members Wilson Manufacturing Co and Mark Andy Inc collaborated on a digitally printed label for LifeWaters, a nonprofit which teaches disabled veterans to scuba dive →
- How FTA member Nilpeter has adopted an Industry 4.0 culture at its Cincinnati manufacturing facility →
- European press manufacturer and FTA member SOMA Engineering eyes North America as it continues its expansion around the globe →
- FTA member Allison Systems Corp looks back on 50 years serving the doctor blade industry and examines what the future holds →
- Wide web and multiprocess printers will find expanding technologies and processes at INFOFLEX 2018 →
- FTA member Prairie State Group talks about its recent addition of MacDermid’s Lux ITP-M plate and Esko’s Pixel+ technology, and achieving SQF Certification Edition 8 →
- Beau Label Installs Fujifilm’s Illumina LED-UV Retrofit System
- GSE Introduces Automation Enhancements & Vapor Extraction
- Lüscher Technologies AG Develops Multi Resolution Optics FleXtreme! for Digital Imaging System Line
- Ship & Shore Environmental Inc Expands Team
- Kodak Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Flexcel NX System
- Pantone & X-Rite Appoint Ondrej Kruk As New President
- Esko Equinox Completes Athena Graphics’ Advanced Prepress Solution
- TC Transcontinental Packaging Wins a Gold Award for Sustainability
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.