FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable resource for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- Pondering the invaluable role color plays in flexography and cognitive thinking, and the way light affects color →
- Color management’s importance in streamlining printer workflows and modern technologies to handle the task →
- Using the Color Maturity Model to evaluate a printer’s approach to color and the appropriate tools to control it →
- Modern plate exposure technologies and their impact on flexo color separation, as seen in the 2017 FLEXO Magazine Cover Project →
- The why, what and how of achieving color consistency across a range of substrates, printing processes and systems →
- A look at the history of anilox volume measurement and its evolution of accuracy →
- A Labelexpo Europe 2017 recap of the product introductions, industry themes, and projections and outlooks for the future →
- Pantone’s Color of the Year sought to capture all of 2017, while its collaboration with the artist Prince encapsulated The Purple One in a shade all his own →
- The 200th anniversary celebration of FTA member Koenig & Bauer →
- Zecher Strengthens Partnership with OEMs
- CR Meyer Receives Highest Safety Award from Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin
- Domino Announces Inkjet Coverage Guide Booklet
- Hubergroup & Comexi Present Latest Developments at Flexo Innovation Day
- Harper Corporation of America Introduces New Harper Expo & Solutions Tour
- Meech Opens Singapore Office, Appoints Melvyn Chan as Sales & Operations Director
- Nike Uses Esko’s Studio for Packaging Design
- Omet Americas Hosts Printing Technology & Innovation Days
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.