FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The 2018 FLEXO Magazine Cover Project used design and software to push flexography past offset and gravure →
- Autumn Graphics discusses how FIRST Individual Certifications have improved employees’ knowledge and ability to interact with customers →
- The FTA Premedia Member Locator, used to find all FTA members who do business in the world of prepress →
- How advancements have made high-quality flexo the superior process →
- VR and AR are offering unique ways to inform and improve packaging design, and interact with content →
- Two of the panelists from Forum 2018’s “Taming Consumer Behavior Through Packaging Design” session explain why design and print departments need to communicate →
- Bison Bag Company Inc, with the help of Matthews International Corp, implemented an unobtrusive lot coding system to track packages for a CPC customer →
- Emerging Leaders Committee Member Matt Furr discusses classroom vs. real world learning and being a millennial in flexography →
- Chris Griffin, director at pi global, talks packaging design evolution, trends and markets →
- A recap of EskoWorld 2018, which attracted more than 500 attendees for three days of consumer insights, brand strategizing and how to prepare workflows for the future →
- How to overcome challenges to maintaining brand color consistency →
- Remembering Jay Luft, who was heavily involved with FTA and “sunshine on a cloudy day” →
- When dealing with color variations, remember the role played by the anilox and the importance of maintaining its cells →
- Smithers Pira examines how trends and technology are evolving flexo’s marketplace →
- A look at six trends that are driving innovation in the flexographic printing market →
- The growing momentum of GS1-128 bar codes →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- Craig Boortz Promoted to Vice President of Sales, Paper at Mac Papers
- Dantex Group to Partner with Graphic Republik at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- DPI Direct Utilizes New Edale FL3 Press with Passion, Diligence, Innovation in Executing Its Capital Expenditure Plan
- Mark Andy Releases 3 New Models to the Performance Series Line
- Priority Envelope Holds Kaizen Event for Updating Equipment
- Lollicup USA Inks Contract for Newest Generation Koenig & Bauer-Flexotecnica EVO-XG Press
- What to Expect When Initiating Your Search for a New Flexographic Press
- Poly-Pak Industries Inc Meets All Challenges with New SOMA Premia Press
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.