FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- How converters and brand owners can elevate the sustainability conversation when communicating with consumers through flexible packaging →
- Using new visualization technologies, premedia providers are empowering marketing to make smarter decisions, avoid surprises and strike with surgical-like precision →
- The first packages came off Yellowstone Plastics’ line in 2000, and millions and millions of flexibles have been converted annually ever since →
- The birth of Project Blue, used by Roberts Mart and supplier partners to optimize ink delivery and image consistency →
- Forum 2019’s chair and co-chair discuss its technical sessions, reasons to attend and how it will be “All Flexo, All of the Time” →
- A pair of technical session previews for Forum 2019:
- FTA Emerging Leaders Committee member Meghan Mullaney from MacDermid Graphics Solutions talks about her career path and how young people can succeed →
- INFOFLEX 2019, which takes place May 6-7 at New Orleans’ Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, will place a strong emphasis on flexible packaging →
- The story behind TC Transcontinental Packaging’s 100 percent recyclable, multilayer barrier, stand-up pouches, made in partnership with tea company Harney & Sons →
- A preview of what was said—but not seen—at the judging of the 2019 Excellence in Flexography Awards
- A directory of North America’s FTA member flexible packaging printers, organized by state and country, with contact information
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- Maxcess Announces Dead Shaft Carbon Fiber Idler Roll from Webex
- Lundberg Tech Introduces WasteBagCut for Collecting Waste from Offline Packaging Processes
- X-Rite & Pantone Release eXact Auto-Scan
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Introduces LUX ITP MELO
- Toyo Ink Brasil Announces Upgraded Line of Surface & Lamination Inks
Hirings & Promotions
- Ricardo Leon Promoted to VP of Sales in Mexico at ARC International
- Patrick Goss Named National Sales Director at Technicote Inc
- Scott Bryant Named General Manager of KECO Coatings Facility in Statesville, NC
- Kevan Kent Joins AWT Labels & Packaging Sales Team
- Stan Blakney Joins PCMC as President of U.S. Operations
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Flexographic M&A Drivers: Achieving Growth Through Consolidation
- Fortis Solutions Group Acquires Infinite Packaging Group
- PPC Flexible Packaging LLC Acquires Temkin International
- Resource Label Group LLC Acquires Best Label Co
- Fortis Solutions Group Acquires Premier Georgia Printing and Labels, Austin Label Company
See all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.
The FLEXO Magazine Archives
The FLEXO Magazine archives is available on MemberConnect, the online home of content exclusively for FTA members. It stretches back to 2010 and include more than eight years of technical articles, how-tos, FTA event recaps and member happenings, industry forecasts and reports, and more. Clicking an issue’s cover opens a magazine viewer in a new window; from there, you can read articles, search individual issues for keywords like “anilox roll” or “labels,” and share on social media.