FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- With judges expecting higher quality than ever, the 2018 Excellence in Flexography Awards marked the first decrease in the total number of winning prints since 2014 →
- A fixture at every FTA event, a tireless volunteer, a relentless learner and patient teacher, an industry stalwart, and just about the nicest guy anyone knows, Lon Robinson joins the FTA Hall of Fame →
- A true emerging leader in every sense of the definition, for his impressive body of work in a short amount of time, Jason Cagle is the recipient of the 2018 FTA President’s Award →
- For the Sitexco Laser Anilox Cleaning System that produces no waste, requires no consumables, keeps a history of each roller and is harmless to the environment, Eaglewood Technologies was awarded a 2018 FTA Technical Innovation Award →
- For its Bellissima DMS screening software, which delivers superior dots and increases flexography’s quality to gravure levels while improving its short-run capability to challenge digital, Hamillroad Software was awarded a 2018 FTA Technical Innovation Award →
- Heritage Envelopes wins the 2018 FTA Sustainability Excellence Award for its PackMail solution for shipping envelopes, which the company plans to expand on a global scale →
- To prevent industrial fires and optimize production speed, it’s essential to find the correct process flammability analyzer →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- ABN AMRO Participaties Acquires MPS Group BV
- Harper Corporation of America Donates Anilox Rolls to Nonprofit Flexo Training Foundation
- Paul Judziewicz Joins Domino as Digital Solutions Manager, Digital Printing North America
- Flexographic Tech Wins Gold in Excellence in Flexography Awards
- Tension Corporation Wins Gold & Silver Excellence in Flexography Awards
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Introduces LUX ITP EPIC
- NAPIM Honors INX International Quartet with Printing Awards
- Windmöller & Hölscher Announces Sales Above $1 Billion for 2017
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.