FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including FORUM, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- Avery Dennison Launches Recycled PET (rPET) Liner Solution in North America
- Avery Dennison Launches New Sustainable Wine Labels
- Koenig & Bauer Introduces CorruCUT Sheetfed Flexo Press and Die Cutter
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Expands Patented Clean Plate Technology with Digital MCP
- X-Rite Announces Next Generation i1Pro 3 for Print and Imaging Professionals
Hirings & Promotions
- Toyo Ink Group Appoints Satoru Takashima as New President
- Marc Levine Joins GMG Americas as Director of Business Development
- Liliana Cedeño Named Technical Sales Manager for Latin America at PrimeBlade Sweden
- Contiweb Appoints Ralph Casale as Sales Manager for North America
- ARC International Appoints Emery Sievert as New Regional Manager
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
FLEXO Tech Talk Series