FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- Forum 2018 lived up to its theme of synchronizing processes, people and potential →
- INFOFLEX 2018 saw package printing and converting technologies intertwine →
- FLEXO Magazine talks to Jason Cagle, chair of the FTA Emerging Leaders Committee, to trace his career path, look at a typical work day and get his insights →
- A look at the Flexo Quality Consortium’s new committee members and projects, as well as the Standard Working Group’s spring meeting →
- The latest FLEXO Magazine Flash Poll reveals the most common problems faced by printers due to the ink/anilox roll/doctor blade interface →
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) evaluates how well a manufacturing process is utilized and helps make it as productive as possible →
- Looking at the use cases for and compositions of the three common flexographic ink chemistries, as well as best practices and troubleshooting tips →
- Saving a little on lower-quality doctor blades can lead to print problems, downtime and a much bigger cost down the road →
- Advancements in laser technology, software, processing and ceramics are leading anilox manufacturers to create new specialized patterns →
- The textured titanium roll was developed as a way to simplify the manufacturing process of anilox rolls and to offer a more environmentally friendly solution →
- Laser anilox cleaning systems can leverage technology to inventory and maintain rolls →
- Test your ink knowledge on chambered inking systems, adhesion and dot gain →
- With two centuries in the books, FTA member Sun Chemical looks back at its history →
- Sandon Global, a new FTA member, discusses the evolution of anilox technology →
- Celebrating its 90th anniversary, FTA member Rossini SpA looks at its growth and expansion and eyes its upcoming centennial celebration →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- Dennis Moore Promoted to Production Solutions Supervisor at Domino
- Michael D. Riegsecker Named New President of Menasha Packaging Company
- RotoMetrics Launches New MyRoto.com Online Rotary Die Quoting & Ordering Website
- Kim Hocking Named Regional Sales Manager for BST North America Inc
- Andrea Campani Named New OMET Sales Manager for Italy
- Flexo Concepts Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Admiral Packaging Purchases Sitexco Anilox Cleaning System from Eaglewood Technologies
- EyeC Integrates Distance Measurement into Print Inspection
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.