FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
SourceBook 2019: FTA’s Fingerprint and Membership Directory
- North America’s FTA printer members
- Premedia service providers
- Educational institutions
- Field reps
- Specialized services
- Wi$e1 partners
- The year in review—an examination of important FTA and industry happenings from 2018
- Tackling the challenge of covering an entire printed surface—especially an uneven one like corrugated board—with uniform ink
- The Flexo Quality Consortium (FQC) and Standards Working Group (SWG) finish up 2018 with fall updates and look ahead to 2019
- The characterization and profiling of the “FIRST in Motion” Forum 2018 print project
- Fall Conference 2018 welcomed nearly 300 flexographers to Cleveland for three days of technical sessions, tabletop exhibits and everything needed to take care of business
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- Lundberg Tech Introduces WasteBagCut for Collecting Waste from Offline Packaging Processes
- X-Rite & Pantone Release eXact Auto-Scan
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Introduces LUX ITP MELO
- Toyo Ink Brasil Announces Upgraded Line of Surface & Lamination Inks
- EyeC Announces New Proofiler Version, Improves Workflows for Pharmaceutical Packaging
Hirings & Promotions
- Graymills Announces Two Key Leadership Changes
- RotoMetrics Promotes Kerry Beaver & Molly Moroni to New Regional Leadership Roles
- Pete Schwab & Kevin Glendon Join Apex International as Sales Representatives
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Appoints Karina Cunha to Sales Manager, MGS-Brazil
- Carey Cannon Named Chief Operating Officer for Poteet Printing Systems LLC
Mergers & Acquisitions
See all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.
The FLEXO Magazine Archives
The FLEXO Magazine archives is available on MemberConnect, the online home of content exclusively for FTA members. It stretches back to 2010 and include more than eight years of technical articles, how-tos, FTA event recaps and member happenings, industry forecasts and reports, and more. Clicking an issue’s cover opens a magazine viewer in a new window; from there, you can read articles, search individual issues for keywords like “anilox roll” or “labels,” and share on social media.