FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable resource for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- FTA’s Generational Study examines how millennials feel about the industry, their likelihood to enter it, working with older generations and more. →
- A preview of Labelexpo Europe 2017 with a look at the event’s major themes, a list of FTA members who will be exhibiting, and the products and services they will be displaying →
- Clemson University‘s Dr. Nona Woolbright shares data from her eight months of examining the current and possible future of the industry, in terms of gender, age and interest. →
- Causes of and solutions for the shortage of labor and talent in the printing industry (specifically) and workforce (generally) →
- Nina Davis, the first-place recipient of the 2016 FFTA Rossini North America Flexographic Research Scholarship, discusses her research on print sequence effect on expanded gamut printing →
- The FQC and SWG provide updates into project progress and recent ISO/TC 130 meetings. →
- Pamarco‘s Katie Graham remembers FTA Hall of Fame member Joe Trungale and his quest to ensure information sharing between generations of flexographers. →
- Synthetic substrates print like paper and leverage the best properties of plastic. →
- SGS Recognized with FlexoExpert Certification by Flint Group
- APR to Hold Narrow Web Flexible Packaging Summit Nov. 9
- Apex and Troika Announce Collaboration in Advanced Anilox Product Development
- Esko Showcases End-to-End Simplified Label Workflow at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech Displays Static Control & Web Cleaning Solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Avery Dennison Presents Labelexpo Booth Made from Label Waste
- AVT & Edale to Premiere Pressure, Register & Inspection System at Labelexpo Europe
- Zecher Introduces Anilox Roll Cleaning Products
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.