FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more. For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- FTA printer members speak their minds on trends, strategic directions, capital spending plans, digital printing, challenges and everything else influencing their businesses →
- FTA member Bay Tech Label explains how FIRST Individual Certifications have improved employees’ skills, ability to interact with customers and print consistency →
- Labelexpo Americas 2018 will be packed with FTA members; here’s who →
- The Standards Working Group (SWG) is looking for feedback on the very standards it has a hand in formulating (and that will affect flexographers) →
- FINAT says demand for high-end uses has led to growth of sophisticated label substrates →
- AWA Alexander Watson Associates’ new report, AWA Global Sleeve Label Market Study 2018, reveals the overall sleeve labeling category is expanding →
- Research in Avery Dennison’s Consumer Perceptions of Functional Packaging reveals consumer preference for—and willingness to pay for—practical features →
- Market analysts explain why demand for synthetic substrates is expected to increase →
- A look at details behind and planning of the “FIRST in Motion” Forum 2018 print project →
- How the “FIRST in Motion” project team adhered to all five steps of FIRST and an overview of considerations taken before and during the printrun →
- The 2017 FFTA Rossini North America Flexographic Research Scholarship first-place winner shares his research on different plate cylinder circumferences to produce variable repeats →
- Shawn Oetjen gives an inside look at the card that won a gold award in the college student category of the 2018 FTA Excellence in Flexography Awards Competition →
- Graduate student Emma Woolbright chronicles her experience studying packaging design in London and redesigning a product for the U.K. market →
- Flexographic printers who produce labels, tags, decals, flexible packaging, shrink wrap, shrink sleeves, stand-up pouches, stickpacks or film wrappers, and call themselves FTA members →
FLEXO Magazine Is Sponsored by
- IST Metz to Release LEDcure SCR at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Siegwerk & Prismade Labs Collaborate on Interactive Packaging Innovations
- Yerecic Label Installs Domino N610i Press & AB Graphic International Digicon 3
- GMG to Demonstrate Enhancements to Color Management & Proofing Tools at Labelexpo Americas
- Wikoff Color Corporation Acquires Braden Sutphin Ink Co
- PCMC to Showcase Meridian Laser Anilox Cleaner at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Eckart to Present Inks, New Product & Service Portfolio at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- West Essex Graphics Expands New Jersey Facility
FLEXO Magazine industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Get FLEXO for Free
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month. Just fill out this form to start receiving your copy.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers:
- A month by month calendar of what each issue will cover
- Advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages
- Production specifications for both print and online components
The FLEXO Magazine archives stretch all the way back to 2010. View every issue from this decade in an easy-to-read, magazine-styled format. Zoom in on text, flip pages with a click, navigate directly to advertisers’ websites with clickable ads, email links to individual pages and more.