FIRST Company Certification is about one word: Confidence. Be confident in your process. Gain customer confidence in your results.
As the only globally recognized mark of flexographic printing excellence, your customers know that when they see this symbol, they can be assured of world-class results. For you, a FIRST Company Certification means confidence in your processes, workforce and print quality, from shift to shift, plant to plant, and pressrun to pressrun. For your customers, it means shelf appeal that they can rely on, through a true printer partnership.
A printer with FIRST Company Certification:
- Is an expert in color management and process control
- Preserves stable conditions for consistency and quality
- Embraces industry standard workflows
- Employs a strong, highly skilled workforce
- Behaves as a true print partner, providing guidance, finding solutions, identifying potential pitfalls, and establishing clear communication with the entire supply chain
What Do Printers Think of FIRST Company Certification?
“We needed a tool to help us understand the processes’ variables, and wanted to measure and document our capability. Once we understood the relationship of all variables, we needed to control them. FIRST Company Certification helped us get there.” – Prairie State Group Executive VP of Operations and Principal Dan Doherty
“The benefits of our implementation were clear from the very first project to go through a press, when our operators ran to their numbers and matched the proof on the first pull. The change was noticeable.” – Kim Madigan, director of corporate color management at Smyth Companies