The FFTA Scholarship is a $3,000 award.
- College juniors
- College sophomores (at a two- or four-year college)
- College freshman (at a two- or four-year college)
- High school seniors (enrolled in a Flexo in Education Program)
- A completed application
- A completed essay
- A copy of your transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
Foundation of FTA
Founded in 1974, Foundation of FTA (FFTA) is the educational arm of Flexographic Technical Association (FTA). Its focus is supporting and advancing the flexographic printing industry through training programs, scholarships, conferences, webinars, publications and other educational initiatives.