Great printers don’t just get the job done, they focus on building a reputation in the industry based on print quality and color consistency. That’s why they have been trusting in FTA’s Excellence in Flexography Awards—the industry’s longest running and most prestigious annual print competition—to assist in gaining the accolades and recognition they deserve.
Competitors from around the world will handpick and submit their finest work to be evaluated by a panel of judges. Of the hundreds of entries submitted, those deemed the best will gain global recognition and be featured in FLEXO Magazine, honored at the Awards Banquet during Forum, displayed at the Awards Gallery during INFOFLEX, and highlighted through FTA’s website, social media channels and press releases.
Are you ready to prove to the world that you have pristine execution, unparalleled consistency and exceptional print quality? Submit your entry today.
For even more information on the ‘Dos and Don’ts’ of submitting a winning entry, watch the recent FTA Member Webinar recorded on Aug. 17.
The deadline to enter the 2018 Excellence in Flexography Awards is Jan. 24, 2018.
The 2017 Excellence in Flexography Awards Winners
“If anything, the 2017 Excellence in Flexography Awards showed that converters are on the ball. The levels of quality and embellishments were at an all time high. I can honestly say that almost every sample entered was worthy of an award,” said Forum 2017 Chair Paul Teachout, from Nilpeter. “Converters have taken every opportunity to utilize existing and trending technologies to improve their print performance and bring another level of ‘bling’ to their processes. The level of execution and difficulty was clear; the winning samples have set a new bar!”
The six Best of Show prints from the 2017 Excellence in Flexography Awards are:
- The Tops Herb Seasoned Croutons/Italian Seasoned Croutons Wrapper, printed by Transcontinental Robbie
- The Terra Sweets Medley Wrapper, printed by Industrias de Plasticos S.A.
- The Cozy Sunday Morning Body Cream Label, printed by Smyth Companies, LLC
- The Berkley Jensen Ultra Laundry Detergent Carton, printed by Advance Packaging Corp.
- The Zavida Coffee Roasters Organica Box, printed by Packaging Technologies Inc.
- The Paralyzed Veterans of America Tropical Flowers Envelope, printed by Mackay Mitchell