Fall Conference 2019
Get Ready to Go into Overdrive
Fall Conference 2019 is going full throttle Oct. 28-30 at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel!
Come ready to network with your industry peers, as well as with students representing tomorrow’s industry leaders from Clemson University and Central Piedmont Community College. You will witness top industry experts walking you step-by-step through a flexo-printed, project-driven conference program. Stay tuned!
Fall Conference 2019’s Program Chair
Watch an Interview with Fall Conference 2019’s Chair
Keith Nagle discusses the theme, focus, session highlights and more with FTA’s Director of Education Joe Tuccitto.
Fall Conference 2018 Recap
- Market and segment analysis
- Evaluating workflows and refining efficiencies
- Quality control to catch issues before going to press
- Color management
- Printer and CPC communication to simplify approvals
- Eliminating workforce hurdles stemming from generational differences and company culture
- Ink transfer concerns for the anilox roll, plates and prepress department