FLEXO Magazine’s Current Issue
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The 11th Annual Press Buyer’s Guide
- Be positive your imminent wide web purchase is fulfilling business needs and can deliver a return on investment.
- Evaluating the most important factors to consider when selecting a narrow web press.
- What narrow web press buyers need to keep in mind when preparing to make a purchase.
- Mulling a new wide web press? Take these recommendations into consideration when talks wind down.
- After signing on the dotted line, here’s what to expect for getting a new press built and producing sellable print.
- Post-purchase training (immediately and down the road), as well as maintenance and general support, are critical pieces.
- How to get the word out and reach potential customers to tell them about your new press.
- A call for FQC project volunteers and a look at recently completed ballots from the Standards Working Group.
- The 2018 Gary Hilliard FQC Scholarship recipient’s research on whether consumers can discern between samples generated through different press setups.
- Part 3 in a series on workers in the print industry discusses on-the-job training and how specialized programs are creating the next generation of flexographers.
- Retiring graphics communications teacher Scott Porter is replaced by a former student and Phoenix Challenge participant Grayson Anthony.
- SKU proliferation can serve as a key business differentiator for printers with the machinery necessary to produce short runs quickly and efficiently.
- Investing in solutions to counter static electricity and contamination is vital to a printer’s production and business profitability.
- Smithers Pira examines the next five years of digital printing’s future in its recent market study.
- Three market research firms weigh in on the bright future for synthetic papers.
- Labels, Shrink Sleeves, Stickpacks, Stand-Up Pouches
- FTA Fall Conference 2019 Primer
- Labelexpo Europe 2019 Edition
- Student Research Projects
- FTA Fall Conference 2019 Demo Project
- Plate/Sleeve/Plate Making Selection Guide
- Processors & Plate Setters