FLEXO Magazine’s Current Issue
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The story behind the 2019 FLEXO Magazine Cover Project, printed at Clemson University and used as the focal point for FTA’s Fall Conference 2019.
- The 10th Annual Plate/Sleeve/Plate Making Guide
- Adding liquid photopolymer plate making to their repertoire enables astute box printers to deliver the fast turns that customers seek.
- A good white ink underlayer forms the foundation for most color graphics and provides the single biggest opportunity to improve a visual “pop.”
- High-performance flexo plate making and processing have come a long way since the invention of photopolymer imaging.
- Flat top dots built into the plate means getting the consistent, robust print performance of the flat top dot shape, and the efficient workflow and fine imaging capability of the digital plate.
- There are many factors that influence the life of photopolymer plate material, but with proper care, today’s plates can last far longer than those of just a few years ago.
- A solvent-free processing solution unites the speed of thermal processing with the quality of solvent plates.
- Yellowstone Plastics in Idaho Falls, ID implemented an efficient system for organizing and storing sleeves.
- Stuart Beeson from Sandon Global discusses tried-and-true approaches to building business and boosting productivity on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Annual Press Buyer’s Guide
- Workforce Development: Today & Tomorrow
- Back to School: A Focus on Students
- Color & Control
- Software Tools & Technologies
- In-Plant & On-Press Automation
- FTA Fall Conference 2019 Recap