FLEXO Magazine’s Current Issue
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- New to flexo, Indiana Carton Co forges its reputation on visual impact and insists on accurate management of all work →
- While new digital printing options are emerging, some in the corrugated industry feel there is and will still be a place for the tried and true production methods →
- Several key aspects need to be identified when specifying rotary dies for folding carton conversion →
- For label converters ordering a flexible die, there are several critical factors every manufacturer will need to know to provide a precise and prompt turnaround →
- The latest FQC update looks forward to Forum 2019, while the Standards Working Group (SWG) prepares for upcoming projects and spring meetings →
- A pair of industry members from different age groups discuss their own and other characteristics, how they work together and technology’s role in the ever-changing workplace →
- Future Market Insights (FMI) tracks the corrugated box market and reports increased demand for bulk packaging, higher recyclability and fluctuations in kraft paper cost →
- Looking to bring one-stop, highly efficient package printing and converting to your plant? Here are the critical stops and equipment to see at INFOFLEX 2019 →
- A pair of technical session previews for Forum 2019:
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
The FLEXO Magazine Archives
The FLEXO Magazine archives is available on MemberConnect, the online home of content exclusively for FTA members. It stretches back to 2010 and include more than eight years of technical articles, how-tos, FTA event recaps and member happenings, industry forecasts and reports, and more. Clicking an issue’s cover opens a magazine viewer in a new window; from there, you can read articles, search individual issues for keywords like “anilox roll” or “labels,” and share on social media.