Deadline: January 25, 2017
Now is the time to pit your print against the industry’s finest and journey toward global recognition. You know you have what it takes to compete. The only question is: Will you enter this year?
As the world’s most prestigious and longest-running annual print competition of its kind, the Excellence in Flexography Awards has one aim: to salute flexography’s finest work. Each year hundreds of entries pour in from all corners of the globe to be evaluated and scored by our prominent panel of judges. Those worthy enough of winning an award gain the recognition of tens of thousands and are featured in FLEXO Magazine, honored at the Annual Awards Banquet, displayed in the winners gallery at INFO*FLEX, and highlighted on FTA’s website, social media channels, and in press releases.
First entry FREE for FTA members!
($75 each additional entry)
Medal recipients delivered vividly sharp images, tight registration, consistent repeats, proof to print matching, attention to detail and stellar overall execution. All told, 110 medals and awards were endowed, consisting of 38 Gold, 36 Silver, 34 Bronze, 6 Best of Show, given to the very best gold medal winning entries, 1 Self Promotion award, and 1 Non-Traditional award.
Taking home “Best of Show” honors in the 2016 Excellence in Flexography Awards were:
- Sunshine FPC Inc., for its Extraordinary Fruit Co. Roast Figs and Apricots Wrapper
- Sunshine FPC Inc., for its Jewelled Nougat Delights Wrapper
- McDowell Label, for its Performix Ion Multi-Phase Pre-Workout Dietary Supplement Label
- WestRock CP, LLC, for its Saris SUPERBones Rack Box
- International Paper Co., for its Diamond of California Nut Display Bin
- Mac Papers Envelope Converters Inc. for its Domtar Business is Blooming Envelope
Find all the details in FLEXO Magazine’s March 2016 issue