drupa provides crucial impulses for print, media, packaging production, and industrial applications–especially in the vertical markets as well. The world’s leading trade fair for printing technologies offers outstanding networking opportunities and potential for excellent business dealings. This is where innovations are brought into the market, new business models are developed, and new partnerships are formed.
drupa is an international magnet for visitor target groups from a wide variety of industries. In addition to the printing and packaging industry, there are also groups from vertical markets such as consumer goods, luxury goods, cosmetics, bank and safety technology, and many more. More than half of its visitors come to drupa with specific investment projects.
- 260,000 visitors from 183 countries
- 158,237 sq. m. of exhibition space in 19 halls
- 1,828 exhibitors from 54 countries
- 75 percent of visitors come from abroad
- 1,824 accredited journalists from 73 countries