Corrugated Packaging Seminar
This seminar provides a comprehensive, hands-on exploration of corrugated packaging technologies. On completing this program, attendees will be equipped to make valuable contributions to critical packaging decisions.
- Containerboard grades
- Containerboard manufacturing
- Corrugated board, production, applications
- Characteristics and performance
- Business development, sales and service
- Design, labeling and graphics
- Printing and converting
- Board grades and combined products
- Manufacturing effects
- Characteristic test comparisons
- Packaging design
- Printing comparisons
- Die cutting and scoring
Who Should Attend?
Individuals involved in package design, sales, specification, purchasing, scheduling, quality control, and production management. This seminar is appropriate for all levels of experience.