Put Your FIRST Certification to Work for You
FTA has a complete marketing tool kit to make sure you get the most out of your certification.
The following items will help you educate potential customers and existing clients about why it’s important to always select a FIRST certified professional for their flexographically printed products.
For use on your website, email signatures, blog, business cards and stationery. Post these to your social media profiles and announcements. Add them to articles, print ads, presentations, tradeshow graphics and in bios. Always include them at the forefront of proposals for projects (including a brief synopsis of what certification means, what is required to get the certification, and why it sets you apart from others).
Brief Synopsis: Use the following to describe your FIRST Certification
Once you become FIRST certified, you’ll receive a congratulations letter, a Certificate of Excellence, and a certification patch. Display these with pride!
Get the word out with a press release. See sample here
FTA can provide you with a customized PowerPoint template that you can use explain your certification and the benefits your customers can expect as a result of your achievement. Contact Duane Woolbright
- Seek or accept speaking engagements and use the stage to promote your FIRST Certified status
- Volunteer a testimonial to FTA for use in its promotional material
- Advertise your achievement in your company newsletter (both internal and external)
How FTA Will Promote You
- Post your company and its FIRST certifications on the “See Who’s Certified” page of its website
- Provide a FIRST Certified ribbon for your name badge at FTA conferences
- Promote your certification in FLEXO Magazine
- Promote your certification in advertisements, articles, conference programs, press releases, social media, etc.
- Provide a FIRST Certified patch
- Provide a Certificate of Excellence
- Provide the applicable FIRST Certified logos
- Provide any additional support and assistance you may require
FTA Marketing Manager
631-737-6020 ext. 46