FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- See the 2019 FTA Excellence in Flexography Awards and read recaps of the major categories →
- Dave Nieman joins the FTA Hall of Fame as its 57th member →
- Katie Graham and Dr. Danny Rich are the recipients of the 2019 FTA President’s Award, exemplifying the diversity of talent within FTA membership →
- Esko receives a 2019 FTA Technical Innovation Award for Print Control Wizard and its ability to automate the role of a color expert →
- Koenig & Bauer Flexotecnica receives a 2019 FTA Technical Innovation Award for Augmented Reality-DataGlass Remote Support and enabling support to see and hear what a press technician sees and hears →
- Paper Converting Machine Co receives a 2019 FTA Technical Innovation Award for SteadyPrint, a hardware/software combination that aims to reduce press bounce →
- Comexi receives a 2019 FTA Sustainability Excellence Award for its Life Cycle Analysis →
- IGT Global Solutions receives a 2019 FTA Sustainability Excellence Award for its VOC-reduction program →
- Part 1 in a series on workers in the print industry looks at the current labor shortage and what companies can expect in the near future →
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- Flint Group Announces Launch of nyloflex FTH Digital Plate
- Vetaphone Adds C8 Power to Its Range of Corona Treaters
- EyeC Expands Product Portfolio for Print Sample Testing in Half Format
- DuPont Advanced Printing Introduces Cyrel DLC Plate for Corrugated Printing
- Techkon Releases New SpectroVision Solution
Hirings & Promotions
- Regina Bailey Joins Menasha Packaging Company’s Center of Retail Excellence at Walmart
- John Gallagher Named Global Director of Aftermarket Service at Maxcess
- Mathew Jones Joins Sales Team at IST America
- Jake Kissner Joins Interflex Laser Engravers as Technical Sales Rep
- Magali Depras & Alex Hayden Join TC Transcontinental Packaging
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.
The FLEXO Magazine Archives
The FLEXO Magazine archives is available on MemberConnect, the online home of content exclusively for FTA members. It stretches back to 2010 and include more than eight years of technical articles, how-tos, FTA event recaps and member happenings, industry forecasts and reports, and more. Clicking an issue’s cover opens a magazine viewer in a new window; from there, you can read articles, search individual issues for keywords like “anilox roll” or “labels,” and share on social media.