FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- FLEXO’s latest Flash Poll asks premedia service providers for their top business priorities, where they’re spending money and much more →
- The 2019 FTA Premedia Member Locator, organized by location and then alphabetically, to find nearby FTA members who specialize in providing prepress →
- Just Born Quality Confections’ Brigitte Bisson explains what a CPC looks for in its print partners and how her company’s internal design process works →
- Everything a solid prepress partner can bring to the table to ensure a brand owner gets its package to shelf on time, without obstacle and into a consumer’s hands →
- The story behind FTA’s print demonstration projects that served as the bedrock for Forum 2019’s “A Screening of Screening: Investigation into Prepress & Plate Advances,” with a deeper look into the printer perspective →
- Data and connectivity are combining to build new flexographic business models →
- Part 2 in a series on workers in the print industry looks at where to find qualified candidates and what they’re looking for to stay at your company →
- Windmöller & Hölscher celebrates one-and-a-half centuries in business in the fall of this year →
- Formalizing their partnership, Nilpeter and SCREEN staged an open house last month at the former’s USA Technology Center →
- Less than a year away, drupa 2020 is shaping up to be the biggest iteration of the quadrennial event yet →
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- X-Rite and Pantone Announce Cup and Cylinder Fixture
- Comexi Smart Glasses with Remote Connectivity Help to Reduce Machine Downtime
- EyeC Launches New Audit Trail Viewing Software
- Spinnaker Coating Announces Cascade Water-Based Inkjet Product Line
- X-Rite Announces i1Pro 3 Plus Color Profiling Device for Imaging, Print and Textiles
Hirings & Promotions
- Antonio Quevedo Joins K Laser Technology Cold Foil Business Unit as Director of Sales
- Eaglewood Technologies Adds Team Member
- Margaret Apolito Joins K Laser Technology Cold Foil Business Unit Sales Support Team
- TRESU Names Thomas Ellegaard Mohr Vice President of Solutions Division
- Thomas Morin Named President of Packaging Sector at TC Transcontinental
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.