FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- How virtual reality is enabling new and future industry members to learn in a safer and more affordable way
- 3M Design’s Michael John talks flexography’s evolution, working with printers and premedia companies, and CPC concerns
- Production enhancements and an increase of brand demand, are moving narrow web converters to include shrink labels in their product portfolio
- The Narrow Web Factory of the Future is coming on the heels of advanced automation
- A Q&A with Fall Conference 2019 Program Chair Keith Nagle to discuss the event’s demo project, technical sessions and takeaways
- The availability of new bar codes is improving retail scanning and consumer engagement
- A look back over the 40-year history of Labelexpo shows and how they have been at the forefront of advances in technology, materials and solutions
- FTA members and supporters who will be exhibiting at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- The first-place 2018 FFTA Rossini North America Flexographic Research Scholarship recipient’s research on plate relief depth
- The second-place 2018 FFTA Rossini North America Flexographic Research Scholarship recipient’s research on replicating consistent color
- Sunshine FPC has inaugurated its new Ship & Shore Environmental Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer and its third Windmoeller & Hoelscher press
- Smithers Pira’s The Future of Label Printing to 2024 looks at the format on a global scale
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
Hirings & Promotions
- Odd Joergenrud to Succeed Greg Jehlik as Maxcess CEO
- Jeff Jacobson Named CEO at Electronics For Imaging (EFI)
- Nilpeter Appoints Richard Hernandez as the New West Coast Regional Representative
- Bill Gempp Joins ARC International as Northeastern Technical Representative
- Antonio Quevedo Joins K Laser Technology Cold Foil Business Unit as Director of Sales
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Paper Converting Machine Co Acquires RDP Marathon and IPT Digital
- Eaglewood Technologies Purchases Mid States Flexo
- Affiliate of Siris Capital Group LLC Completes Acquisition of Electronics For Imaging
- Multi-Color Corp Acquired by Platinum Equity Affiliate
- Siris Capital Group LLC to Acquire Electronics For Imaging Inc
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.