FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- The 11th Annual Press Buyer’s Guide
- Be positive your imminent wide web purchase is fulfilling business needs and can deliver a return on investment.
- Evaluating the most important factors to consider when selecting a narrow web press.
- What narrow web press buyers need to keep in mind when preparing to make a purchase.
- Mulling a new wide web press? Take these recommendations into consideration when talks wind down.
- After signing on the dotted line, here’s what to expect for getting a new press built and producing sellable print.
- Post-purchase training (immediately and down the road), as well as maintenance and general support, are critical pieces.
- How to get the word out and reach potential customers to tell them about your new press.
- A call for FQC project volunteers and a look at recently completed ballots from the Standards Working Group.
- The 2018 Gary Hilliard FQC Scholarship recipient’s research on whether consumers can discern between samples generated through different press setups.
- Part 3 in a series on workers in the print industry discusses on-the-job training and how specialized programs are creating the next generation of flexographers.
- Retiring graphics communications teacher Scott Porter is replaced by a former student and Phoenix Challenge participant Grayson Anthony.
- SKU proliferation can serve as a key business differentiator for printers with the machinery necessary to produce short runs quickly and efficiently.
- Investing in solutions to counter static electricity and contamination is vital to a printer’s production and business profitability.
- Smithers Pira examines the next five years of digital printing’s future in its recent market study.
- Three market research firms weigh in on the bright future for synthetic papers.
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- Wikoff Color Corporation Debuts Photoflex High Shrink Series
- GMG Releases GMG ColorServer 5.1: Enhanced Color Management Workflow for Packaging
- Avery Dennison Introduces New Label Adhesive Technology
- Flexo Wash Introduces New and Improved Handy Anilox Roll Cleaner
- X-Rite, Pantone and Sun Chemical Release New Metal Deco Libraries for PantoneLIVE at Labelexpo Europe
Hirings & Promotions
- Stefano Squarcina Joins SOMA as New Global Sales and Marketing Director
- Bernie Santerre Joins Graymills as Manager, Outside Sales and Business Development
- Domino Grows Digital Solutions Program with the Appointments of Sarah Ervin and Dennis Moore
- Harper Corporation of America Welcomes Angel Jackson as Marketing and Event Coordinator
- Ship & Shore Environmental Inc Announces Key Additions to Global Team
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.