FLEXO Magazine is the go-to resource for flexography news, technical articles, industry forecasts, product guides and more.
For more than 40 years, FLEXO has served as an invaluable tool for flexographic printers, press manufacturers, premedia service providers and brand owners. Its pages routinely offer guides to narrow web, mid web and wide web printing; proper ink, anilox and doctor blade usage; formats like flexible packaging, labels and corrugated boxes; color management and prepress best practices; and sustainable printing. As the official magazine of Flexographic Technical Association, FLEXO spotlights its members and events, including Forum, INFOFLEX and Fall Conference.
In the Latest Issue of FLEXO Magazine
- New to flexo, Indiana Carton Co forges its reputation on visual impact and insists on accurate management of all work →
- While new digital printing options are emerging, some in the corrugated industry feel there is and will still be a place for the tried and true production methods →
- Several key aspects need to be identified when specifying rotary dies for folding carton conversion →
- For label converters ordering a flexible die, there are several critical factors every manufacturer will need to know to provide a precise and prompt turnaround →
- The latest FQC update looks forward to Forum 2019, while the Standards Working Group (SWG) prepares for upcoming projects and spring meetings →
- A pair of industry members from different age groups discuss their own and other characteristics, how they work together and technology’s role in the ever-changing workplace →
- Future Market Insights (FMI) tracks the corrugated box market and reports increased demand for bulk packaging, higher recyclability and fluctuations in kraft paper cost →
- Looking to bring one-stop, highly efficient package printing and converting to your plant? Here are the critical stops and equipment to see at INFOFLEX 2019 →
- A pair of technical session previews for Forum 2019:
FLEXO Magazine’s industry news is your guide to everything FTA members are doing—releasing new equipment, expanding facilities, merging with, buying or being bought by another company, hosting an open house or exhibiting at an event, rebranding; you name it.
- Maxcess Announces Dead Shaft Carbon Fiber Idler Roll from Webex
- Lundberg Tech Introduces WasteBagCut for Collecting Waste from Offline Packaging Processes
- X-Rite & Pantone Release eXact Auto-Scan
- MacDermid Graphics Solutions Introduces LUX ITP MELO
- Toyo Ink Brasil Announces Upgraded Line of Surface & Lamination Inks
Hirings & Promotions
- Hans-Peter Stockkamp Joins AVT as Global Accounts Director
- Walt Mesik Takes Over Northeast Sales at Nilpeter
- Mike Calvano Joins ARC International as VP of Sales & Marketing
- Kyle Podolanko Joins Harper Corporation of America as Technical Account Manager
- Ricardo Leon Promoted to VP of Sales in Mexico at ARC International
Read all FLEXO’s industry news →
Get FLEXO for FREE
If you are a flexographer based in North America, you qualify for a free subscription to FLEXO Magazine. Get the award-winning publication—complete with its wide range of technical articles, industry news, coverage of key conferences and events, FTA member profiles—delivered straight to your mailbox every month.
Who Reads FLEXO Magazine?
FLEXO Tech Talk Series
The FLEXO Tech Talk Series brings the magazine’s articles to life, allowing authors to present their writing in a webinar setting. Tech Talks are free-to-attend webinars that enable some of the industry’s most knowledgable members to speak directly to their fellow flexographers—the same audience who can make use of their products or services—and allows those users to ask questions directly to those in the know.
FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine, devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. It examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items. The publication also examines how flexography is becoming more and more sustainable, through waste-reduction efforts, environmentally friendly consumables and trailblazing initiatives led by FTA members.
The FLEXO Magazine Media Kit is for contributors and advertisers. It includes a month-by-month calendar of what each issue will cover, advertising rates for all sizes, as well as a look at digital offerings that include eblasts, Web ads and custom packages, and production specifications for both print and online components.
The FLEXO Magazine Archives
The FLEXO Magazine archives is available on MemberConnect, the online home of content exclusively for FTA members. It stretches back to 2010 and include more than eight years of technical articles, how-tos, FTA event recaps and member happenings, industry forecasts and reports, and more. Clicking an issue’s cover opens a magazine viewer in a new window; from there, you can read articles, search individual issues for keywords like “anilox roll” or “labels,” and share on social media.