BOHEMIA, NY—FTA has announced Virtual Innovation Central, an online theater for package printers and converters to discover cutting-edge technologies and solutions. The May 28 event is complimentary to all members of the flexographic industry.
A transformation of the INFOFLEX show floor staple, Virtual Innovation Central enables printers and converters to connect with solutions providers directly from the comfort of their offices. Its six presentations will be delivered by industry experts eager to discuss their state-of-the-art products and services. Attendees will learn how these solutions can be integrated into their existing workflows and deliver a meaningful, immediate and measurable impact on business.
The six-presentation schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: “Optimizing Ink Usage Through Anilox and Doctor Blade Selection,” presented by Ron King and Bobby Furr of Daetwyler
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: “Transform Your Business with Digital Printing Innovations,” presented by Jeff Skolnik of Anderson & Vreeland and Kent Wolford of Xeikon Digital Solutions
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: “tesa Twinlock: The Sustainable and Reusable Plate Mounting Solution,” presented by Steve Molinets of tesa tape Inc
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: “DuPont Cyrel FAST: More Than 20 Years of Sustainability,” presented by Shyamal Desai of DuPont Advanced Printing
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: “Sustainable Options for Inks and Coatings for Packaging,” presented by Jim Felsberg of Sun Chemical Corp
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: “Productivity Without Compromise: Plate Making That’s Fast, Clean and Green,” presented by Catherine Green of Miraclon Corp
“Virtual Innovation Central gives printer/converters a glimpse into the future of package printing,” said Jay Kaible, FTA director of membership and business development. “These 30-minute presentations explore what’s possible in plates, plate mounting solutions, inks, doctor blades, anilox rolls and digital printing. Year after year, attendees continuously give high marks for the information they receive from the industry experts at Innovation Central.”
Registration for Virtual Innovation Central is open now.