OKLAHOMA CITY, OK—Maxcess, a global leader in innovative products and services for web handling applications, will showcase industry-leading technology at Labelexpo Americas 2018 in Rosemont, IL, Sept. 25-27. The three-day event will feature the latest product offerings from Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex.
“Labelexpo is a great opportunity to connect with our narrow web and label customers face to face, providing them with a hands-on-experience while previewing the latest technologies in web handling,” said Greg Jehlik, CEO of Maxcess.
On display at Labelexpo from Maxcess (booth 841):
- Webex and Menges Roller: Debut of a Low-Inertia Carbon Fiber Idler Roll from Webex, as well as Heat Transfer Rolls, Vacuum and Idler Rolls
- Valley Roller: Industry-leading rubber compounds that are meant to offer outstanding resiliency and help customers achieve substantial productivity improvements
- Componex: WINertia Dead Shaft Idlers, which maintain constant traction on high-speed webs and include built-in “air vents” that remove trapped air faster
- Fife: Sneak preview of a revolutionary sensor technology using multiple cameras, enhanced digital sensor technology, as well as the next-generation inspection system (VEO 700)
- Tidland: Control Series Electronic Knifeholder, an all-electronic knifeholder that offers auto-calibration of side force and blade overlap to increase slit accuracy and consistency
- MAGPOWR: DLCA-NET, a tension amplifier with networking capabilities, offering the ability to transmit calibrated tension values over communications. In addition, the ISR/CSR Integrated Sensing Idler Rollers will be on display