GURNEE, IL—Domino continues to grow and invest in resources for its digital printing business with the announcement of a new appointment. Paul Judziewicz joins Domino as digital solutions manager, Digital Printing North America.
Paul brings more than 20 years of digital printing experience in technical sales, service and support, with expertise in customer and sales channel support, dealer support, team management, customer training, end user support, project management, computer support/administration, digital publishing, and 3D print. He has a unique combination of sales experience, information technology experience, digital design skills and strong relationship building skills.
Paul spent the past four years at EFI, in which he served most recently as a technical sales specialist and prior to that as senior technical support engineer. Before EFI, Paul held positions at Konica Minolta, Gordon Flesch Co, Widen Color Graphics, Econoprint, Delta Publications and Quad Graphics serving in roles than span over the past two decades as production print solutions analyst, senior business analyst and product leader, research and development, gravure HelioKlischograph operator and pressman.
Paul’s industry certifications include:
- FCE – Fiery Certified Expert (EFI)
- FieryXF6 – EFI Fiery XF 6.0 Certification (EFI)
- G7 Expert (Idealliance)
- CMP – Master – Color Management Professional (Idealliance)
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Microsoft)
- ACMT – Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (Apple)
- CDIA+ – Certified Document Imaging Architect (CompTIA)
- ATSP – Canon Authorized Service Professional (Canon)
Domino began the Digital Solutions Program last year, led by Patrick LaMourie. The tremendous success of the program, coupled with the increasing need to expand it due to customer demand, paved the way to add an additional resource to the team. The Digital Solutions Program provides Domino customers with a value-add service of training and education to help them maximize their digital investment. The program encompasses business analysis, estimating, workflow optimization and application development.
- Job costing for profitability: Domino has developed the tools and support to provide customers with a framework for accurate crossover and ROI calculations. Using their supplied files, Domino can estimate production costs for the Domino N610i digital UV inkjet label press, and compare it to traditional as well as other digital technologies. With the Digital Solutions Program, Domino has made a commitment to helping customers navigate the digital landscape
- Understanding the digital ecosystem: Tuning workflow for digital production takes maximum advantage of the digital investment. The Domino Digital Solutions Team helps customers streamline their workflows and maximize the efficiencies of digital production. Detailed business flow analysis that includes all aspects of the job flow life cycle can dramatically reduce work in progress and create an environment for increased opportunities throughout the customers’ organizations
- Positioning for growth: Domino understands that investments are made for a reason. The Domino Digital Solutions Team is there to assist in application development to help customers grow their business into new markets. The goal of the Digital Solutions Program is to make Domino customers as productive as possible, as quickly as possible, helping them achieve top-line growth, lower costs, less risk, less downtime and more uptime