BOHEMIA, NY – Oct. 21, 2015 – There’s an app for just about everything nowadays, and Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) is excited to announce that its upcoming Fall Conference (Nov. 2-4; Columbus, OH) will have one too. Our mobile app will bring the experience at Fall Conference to a new level. Attendees will be able to see more, do more and get more value out of the event—right from their mobile device.
Features of the app include:
- A full event schedule sorted by day
- The ability to rate each session directly on the app
- Full details about exhibitors and speakers
- Robust maps of the exhibitor floorplan, Columbus, OH, and the Hyatt Regency
- Complete search functionality
- Connections to share your event experiences on social media channels
- Notifications about networking opportunities and other breaking news pushed directly to your device
To download, search “FTA events” in the iTunes or Google Play stores or click here from your mobile device. This app performs optimally whether or not there’s an Internet connection. When connected, the app downloads updates (like a schedule or room change). Once downloaded, all of the data is stored locally on the device so it’s accessible whenever and wherever.
For more information about FTA’s 2015 Fall Conference visit www.flexography.org/fall15
# # #
About FTA/FFTA: Flexographic Technical Association (FTA), chartered in 1958, is a professional society dedicated to bringing all members of the flexographic printing community—printers, suppliers, consumer product companies, institutions, prepress houses and others–together by providing opportunities for the free exchange of technical ideas and discussion of mutual concerns. It is a proponent of maintaining and advancing quality standards and includes 1,300 member sites that represent more than 50,000 individuals. Foundation of FTA, founded in 1974, is the educational arm of FTA and is dedicated to supporting/advancing the flexographic printing industry.