GURNEE, IL—“See more. Learn more. Do more.” at the Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 open house, when some of the most influential and well respected names in the label printing industry will be presenting and exhibiting May 23 and May 24 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Gurnee, IL.
Registration is now open, and registration is free.
The Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will be moderated by Dan Muenzer – VP of marketing, Constantia Flexibles and former TLMI chairman.
Presenters include market research experts, leading professionals in the label printing community, industry associations, and Domino technical and commercial resources:
- David Walsh, Owner – LPC
- Jennifer Dochstader, Managing Director – LPC
- Doug Bartlett, Director of Graphics – Constantia Flexibles
- Simon Gross, CEO – Converting Equipment International (CEI)
- Sean Carty, COO – Pro Label
- Scott Fisher, President – Smyth Companies
- Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
- Lynn Perenic, President & CEO – Argent Tape & Label
- Mark Turk, President – International Label & Printing
- Sharon Zampogna, Vice President of Sales – McCourt Label
- Denny McGee, President – MPS Americas
- Kees Nijenhuis, Vice President – MPS Americas
- Steve Katz, Editor – Label & Narrow Web
- Mark Tibbetts, President – TLMI
- Jay Kaible, Director of Business Development – FTA & FLEXO Magazine
- Bill Gibson, Illinois Director – Great Lakes Graphics Association
- Julie Cross, Technical Director – Domino
- Philip Easton, Director – Domino
- Matt Condon, OEM Manager – Domino
- Patrick LaMourie, Digital Solutions Manager – Domino
Tabletop exhibits include companies representing the full spectrum of the label printing industry: cameras/inspection/vision systems; software; die makers; coatings; UV curing; corona and surface treaters; converting and finishing; substrates and materials; cold foil; associations; press manufacturers; industry trade publications; and material handling.
Companies exhibiting include:
- AB Graphic International
- Avery Dennison
- Aztech Converting
- Converting Equipment International
- Delta ModTech
- Enercon Industries
- Grafotronic Inc. USA
- Green Bay Packaging
- Hybrid Software
- Kocher + Beck
- KTI – Keene Technology
- Kurz Transfer Products
- Label Traxx
- Lake Image Systems
- Martin Automatic
- MPS Systems North America
- Packaging World
- PC Industries
- Phoseon Technology
- Spinnaker Coating
- UPM Raflatac
- Wausau Coated
- Wikoff Color Corp.
- Wilson Manufacturing
- Yazoo Mills, Inc.
The Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will include informative and educational presentations, Q&A panel discussion, innovative equipment demonstrations, tabletop exhibits from industry suppliers, networking breakfasts and lunches, and evening receptions. This is a highly anticipated educational and networking event.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 is where “the widest range of industry experts will converge to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. Everything you need to know to build your organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable. Don’t miss it!” For a look back at last year’s event and to get a flavor for what Digital Printing Spectrum is all about, here is a short video preview VIDEO: Digital Printing Spectrum.
This is a one day event, duplicated over two days so attendees can choose which date works best with their schedule—either Tuesday, May 23 or Wednesday, May 24. Attendees can arrive the night before (for either date) to enjoy the evening receptions.
Got questions? Contact Bill Myers at [email protected] or 847-596-4801.