GURNEE, IL—Some of the most influential and well respected names in the label printing industry will be presenting at the Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 open house, May 23 and 24 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Gurnee, IL, and registration is now open. Registration is free.
Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will be moderated by Dan Muenzer – VP of marketing, Constantia Flexibles and former TLMI Chairman.
Presenters include market research experts, leading professionals in the label printing community, industry associations, and Domino technical and commercial resources:
- David Walsh, Owner – LPC
- Jennifer Dochstader, Managing Director – LPC
- Doug Bartlett, Director of Graphics – Constantia Flexibles
- Simon Gross, CEO – Converting Equipment International (CEI)
- Sean Carty, COO – Pro Label
- Scott Fisher, President – Smyth Companies
- Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
- Lynn Perenic, President & CEO – Argent Tape & Label
- Mark Turk, President – International Label & Printing
- Sharon Zampogna, Vice President of Sales – McCourt Label
- Denny McGee, President – MPS Americas
- Kees Nijenhuis, Vice President – MPS Americas
- Steve Katz, Editor – Label & Narrow Web
- Mark Tibbetts, President – TLMI
- Jay Kaible, Director of Business Development – FTA & FLEXO Magazine
- Bill Gibson, Illinois Director – Great Lakes Graphics Association
- Julie Cross, Technical Director – Domino
- Philip Easton, Director – Domino
- Matt Condon, OEM Manager – Domino
- Patrick LaMourie, Digital Solutions Manager – Domino
The Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will include informative and educational presentations, Q&A panel discussion, innovative equipment demonstrations, tabletop exhibits from industry suppliers, networking breakfasts, lunches, and evening receptions. With more than 30 tabletop exhibits already scheduled and more than 200 attendees expected, this is a highly anticipated educational and networking event.
Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 is where “the widest range of industry experts will converge to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. Everything you need to know to build your organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable. Don’t miss it!”
This is a one day event, duplicated over two days so attendees can choose which date works best with their schedule: either Tuesday, May 23 or Wednesday, May 24. Attendees can arrive the night before (for either date) to enjoy the evening receptions.
Registration is now open and you must register to attend. Registration is also free. To register, visit dominodigitalprinting.com. Got questions? Contact Bill Myers at [email protected] or 847-596-4801.
More on Domino Digital Printing Spectrum 2017
- Q&A Panel Discussion with industry leading label printers. Ask the questions you want answers to. This is a great opportunity to learn from your peers
- Tabletop exhibits include companies representing the full spectrum of the label printing industry…cameras / inspection / vision systems; software; die makers; coatings; UV curing; converting & finishing; substrates & materials; cold foil; associations; press manufacturers; and material handling
- Innovative equipment demonstrations include Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet label press and Domino K600i digital UV ink jet printer, perfect for the label printer converter either using flexo and considering adding digital, or for current users of digital printing looking to take their business to the next level