Before you can control the process, you have to understand it.
- Understand the fundamentals of the flexographic workflow
- Understand the core components, concepts and applications
- Understand what drives superior print quality
Print Edition: FTA Member: $138 | List: $276
Kindle Edition: $99
The newly revised and expanded FP&P features Parts I and II, which includes 29 chapters (with additional content via download), hundreds of vibrant, full color illustrations, a detailed glossary of terms and an extensive troubleshooting guide.
Those new to the industry will benefit from content on:
The more practiced flexographer will find detailed information on:
- Statistical process control
- Competitive print processes
- Flexographic Image Reproduction Specifications & Tolerances
- Plate making
- Process color
- Web inspection systems
And everyone will find use for the updated Flexographic Troubleshooting Guide for those pesky problems sure to arise.
A perfect addition to your bookshelf… just be sure to keep it within easy reach, you’re sure to be referencing it time and time again!