For more than three decades, Foundation of Flexographic Technical Association (FFTA) has provided financial aid to students interested in the fields of flexography and/or graphic communications through the FFTA Scholarship, a $3,000 award. To be considered for the scholarship, eligible students must complete an application, answer an essay question, and provide a copy of their transcript(s) and two letters of recommendation.
The FFTA Scholarship is open to:
- High school seniors (must be enrolled in a Flexo in Education Program)
- College freshman (2-year or 4-year college)
- College sophomores (2-year or 4-year college)
- College juniors
Need More Information?
Download the FFTA Scholarship Brochure for additional details and requirements.
Have a Question?
Contact FTA Manager of Educational Services Shelley Rubin at 631-737-6020, ext. 136.
2017 FFTA Scholarship Recipients
The students awarded a scholarship in 2017 were:
- Aliana Baker, Clemson University
- Ashley Feliciano, Central Piedmont Community College
- Lorna Galloway, Appalachian State
- Humaira Imtiyaz, Ryerson University
- XiaoYing (Sylvia) Ma, Ryerson University
- Kayla Mattson, Illinois State University
- Mitchell Morgan, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Hope Moseley, Cal Poly State University
- Tess Pearman, University of Central Missouri