Virtual Innovation Central
Discover new solutions that fit customers’ needs, increase quality, improve workflows and strengthen your business at Virtual Innovation Central.
Taking place Thursday, May 28, Virtual Innovation Central is an intimate venue for in-depth discussions of the technologies shaping and defining modern-day flexographic printing. Presentations are delivered by industry experts and focused directly on how their products and services can have a meaningful, immediate and measurable impact on business.
And for every single member of the package printing and converting industry, Virtual Innovation Central is complimentary.
The six-presentation schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: “Optimizing Ink Usage Through Anilox and Doctor Blade Selection,” presented by Ron King and Bobby Furr of Daetwyler
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: “Transform Your Business with Digital Printing Innovations,” presented by Jeff Skolnik of Anderson & Vreeland and Kent Wolford of Xeikon Digital Solutions
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: “tesa Twinlock: The Sustainable and Reusable Plate Mounting Solution,” presented by Steve Molinets of tesa tape Inc
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: “DuPont Cyrel FAST: More Than 20 Years of Sustainability,” presented by Shyamal Desai of DuPont Advanced Printing
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: “Sustainable Options for Inks and Coatings for Packaging,” presented by Jim Felsberg of Sun Chemical Corp
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: “Productivity Without Compromise: Plate Making That’s Fast, Clean and Green,” presented by Catherine Green of Miraclon Corp