Expanded Color Gamut Seminar
Clemson’s Sonoco Institute of Packaging Design and Graphics is the perfect place to come learn about the ins-and-outs of expanded color gamut (ECG) for package decoration. This seminar uses state-of-the-art software, color management, and production flexographic equipment to allow attendees to put their hands-on the ECG process workflow while engaging with industry experts around this exciting and beneficial technology.
This seminar has recently been modified to fit in a shorter, two and a half day session to better fit your schedule.
- Defining EG inks and creating standards
- Press calibration and characterization
- Selective gamut expansion and spot color conversion
- Production color separation and proofing
- Production printing and process control analysis
- Converting RGB or CMYK to 7-color in Adobe Photoshop
Presentations Topics Include:
- Why ECG for your packaging
- Defining EG inks and process limitations
- Color tolerances, process control and managing expectations
- Proofing options and considerations for EG
- Implementing technology and the “tipping point”
- $895/person for early bird or groups of 3+