Corrugated Packaging Seminar
This seminar provides a comprehensive, hands-on exploration of Corrugated Packaging Technologies. On completing this program, attendees will be equipped to make valuable contributions to critical packaging decisions.
- Containerboard Grades
- Containerboard Manufacturing
- Corrugated Board, Production, Applications
- Characteristics and Performance
- Business Development, Sales, and Service
- Design, Labeling, and Graphics
- Printing and Converting
- Board Grades and Combined Products
- Manufacturing Effects
- Characteristic Test Comparisons
- Packaging Design
- Printing Comparisons
- Die Cutting and Scoring
Who Should Attend?
Individuals involved in package design, sales, specification, purchasing, scheduling, quality control, and production management. This seminar is appropriate for all levels of experience.
Enroll 3 or more people for a $100 discount per person from the $995/person rate! Early-bird discount ends July 15, 2021.