Advanced Techniques in Flexo Workshop
This class is geared toward individuals wishing to expand their present knowledge of the flexographic process. Emphasis is placed on optimizing the printing of tone work and process color reproductions. The class “fingerprints” our press, measures process variance, creates production standards and then completes a 4-color process job. During each step, formal instruction couples hands-on learning in such areas as tonal value management, color proofing, color theory, print analysis, process control, anilox selection and more.
Who Should Attend?
- Those involved with color consistency and flexographic process control
- Prepress and graphic designers
- Quality assurance and training staff
- Plant management and supervisors
- Technical sales and support
- Understand methods to achieve color matching with various substrates and print conditions
- Learn how to test and optimize for flexographic variables
- Learn how to establish control limits and “run the numbers”
- Gain fingerprinting knowledge
- Understand a color-managed workflow
What Are the Benefits?
- Formal training in a professional environment
- Consistent teaching practices
- Learning the right material the right way
- Hands-on, learning by doing
- Putting concepts into immediate practice back in work environment