MIAMI, FL—HiFlow Solutions, a leading global provider of end-to-end management software solutions for folding carton, label converters, flexible packaging and corrugated producers, has unveiled robust enhancements to its MIS/MES system. The latest version of its comprehensive management system, HiFlow 4.0 introduces features that significantly enhance workflow efficiencies.
“We are excited to announce the results of the last three years of development—more and stronger tools that make our software even easier to use, and it’s now even easier to achieve ROI. We believe that by leveraging these features across a packaging company’s business and production ecosystem, our users can achieve greatly improved outcomes,” stated Jack J Lafler, VP of sales and technical services.
“Industry 4.0—the automation of manufacturing and industrial processes with smart technology—has long been a development goal for us at HiFlow Solutions. Our software has featured machine-to-software communication, smart algorithms, and smart automation. Now we’ve added layers of user interface that make the software more intuitive and easier to use. Those features are a web-browser interface, a packaging design and imposition module, and visual dashboards. We deepened data collection in our MES and upgraded our bar coding solution. And, HiFlow is now available on the cloud.”
HiFlow 4.0’s new features include:
- Built-in packaging design and imposition engine. What was a labor intensive, hours-long process becomes automated. Bringing the speed and power of imposition, HiFlow’s design and imposition module makes turnaround by prepress and estimating faster and more cost effective. Incorporates ECMA and FEFCO libraries
- New unified multipanel dashboard system. Stay on top of changes with HiFlow 4.0’s Dashboard system. With at-a-glance visibility, the dashboards let you see metrics, reports and job workflows. Review significant amounts valuable information at a glance. Customizable to a user’s needs
- New web-browser interface. Access HiFlow software on any device, anywhere and still be secure. Ideal for remote workstations
- Cloud-based. HiFlow 4.0 now offers service through the cloud with Microsoft Azure cloud-based platform. Clients can now choose between our on-premises server-based platform and the Cloud
- Machine data collection. Using IoT and sensors, get real time visibility into machine and equipment processes. Data is then collected, reported, and displayed directly in HiFlow’s reporting system. Also, get real time deep data on each individual job
- New robust bar coding solution. Automate inventory systems with HiFlow 4.0 Barcode Module integrated into your bar code terminals (Windows, Android). Get data on real-time material consumption and current stock availability. Contains the who, when, for which job and on what machine data