FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine and is devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. In both standalone, online-only digital magazines and printed supplements within FLEXO Magazine, FLEXO iQ examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items.
Domino Digital Printing explores the jobs and print parameters for when printers should use flexo, when they should use digital and when they should opt for a hybrid solution.
Nilpeter examines some of the most important considerations on a hybrid press, from cost and quality, to machine flexibility and OEM reputation.
FLEXO iQ Industry News
FLEXO iQ provides the latest industry news, from the newest digital presses and hybrid presses, to converting equipment announcements and debuts, to sustainability initiatives, benchmarks and success stories; and, of course, all the other goingson of FTA members doing business in the multiprocess universe, including hirings and appointments, mergers and acquisitions, product introductions, expansions and more.
- Domino Grows Digital Solutions Program with the Appointments of Sarah Ervin and Dennis Moore
- Domino Releases New Video Highlighting Digital Printing Spectrum 2019
- Durst Oceania Officially Unveiled After Successful P5 Launch
- The Label Printers Sees Increased Uptime, “Outstanding” Reliability with Domino K600i
- Durst Appoints Peter Jones to New Labels Business Development Role
- Orion Labels “Poised for Greatness” with CEI Bossjet Powered by Domino Hybrid Press
- International Label & Printing Talks Growth with CEI BossJet Powered by Domino Hybrid Press
- Domino Showcases Discount Labels and Its Digital Printing Evolution
- ACTEGA Inline Primer for HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press Now Available
- Adflex Corp Goes Digital with Dantex PicoColour Digital Press
- VerifyMe and INX International Ink Co Form Inkjet Printing Partnership
Read all FLEXO iQ industry news →
Equipment Selection Guides
Parkinson Technologies lists out five important points to consider when shopping for a machine to ensure it meets your specific production objectives.
Nordmeccanica talks important factors to assess when evaluating your machinery options, like adhesive performance, design and how to budget accordingly.
PPCTS gives critical considerations for a folder/gluer—machinery capabilities, how to maximize potential and what the units themselves demand of you.