FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine and is devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. In both standalone, online-only digital magazines and printed supplements within FLEXO Magazine, FLEXO iQ examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items.
Domino Digital Printing explores the jobs and print parameters for when printers should use flexo, when they should use digital and when they should opt for a hybrid solution.
Nilpeter examines some of the most important considerations on a hybrid press, from cost and quality, to machine flexibility and OEM reputation.
FLEXO iQ Industry News
FLEXO iQ provides the latest industry news, from the newest digital presses and hybrid presses, to converting equipment announcements and debuts, to sustainability initiatives, benchmarks and success stories; and, of course, all the other goingson of FTA members doing business in the multiprocess universe, including hirings and appointments, mergers and acquisitions, product introductions, expansions and more.
- Domino Unveils New Full Video on Digital Aqueous Inkjet Corrugated Press
- Etiquetas Rospil Captures New Markets with Durst Tau 330 RSC E Press
- Domino Releases Teaser Video on X630i Digital Aqueous Inkjet Corrugated Press
- Domino to Launch X630i, Its First Digital Inkjet Product Offering for Corrugate
- Domino to Launch New Business Model for Corrugated Box Production
- Mark Andy Adds New Converting Features to Digital Pro Product Line
- Mike Barry Joins Domino as Key Account & OEM Manager
- Abbott Label Installs Domino N610i Digital UV Inkjet Label Press
- Omet Offers New XJet Hybrid Solution Powered by Durst
- Domino’s K600i Embellishment Solution Officially Launches in April
- TRESU iCoat II Developed in Synergy with HP Indigo
Read all FLEXO iQ industry news →
Equipment Selection Guides
Parkinson Technologies lists out five important points to consider when shopping for a machine to ensure it meets your specific production objectives.
Nordmeccanica talks important factors to assess when evaluating your machinery options, like adhesive performance, design and how to budget accordingly.
PPCTS gives critical considerations for a folder/gluer—machinery capabilities, how to maximize potential and what the units themselves demand of you.