FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine and is devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. In both standalone, online-only digital magazines and printed supplements within FLEXO Magazine, FLEXO iQ examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items.
Domino Digital Printing explores the jobs and print parameters for when printers should use flexo, when they should use digital and when they should opt for a hybrid solution.
Nilpeter examines some of the most important considerations on a hybrid press, from cost and quality, to machine flexibility and OEM reputation.
FLEXO iQ Industry News
FLEXO iQ provides the latest industry news, from the newest digital presses and hybrid presses, to converting equipment announcements and debuts, to sustainability initiatives, benchmarks and success stories; and, of course, all the other goingson of FTA members doing business in the multiprocess universe, including hirings and appointments, mergers and acquisitions, product introductions, expansions and more.
- Domino Welcomes Glen Hayden & Ernest Wilson to Service & Support Team
- Domino Introduces In-House Leasing Program
- Mark Andy, UPM Raflatac Announce Partnership in Label Printing
- Steve Daily Joins Domino Service & Support Team
- Koenig & Bauer Awarded “Company to Watch” at Fifth Annual Digital Packaging Summit
- Domino Grows Service & Support with Several New Hires
- Grafisoft Named Distribution Partner for Domino’s Digital Printing Solutions in South America
- Mark Andy Develops Certified Digital Press Rebuild Program
- Anderson & Vreeland Inc and Xeikon America Inc Announce Partnership
- DWS Printing Discusses Why It Selected the Domino MPS EF SYMJET Hybrid Press
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite at Labelexpo Europe 2019
Read all FLEXO iQ industry news →
Equipment Selection Guides
Parkinson Technologies lists out five important points to consider when shopping for a machine to ensure it meets your specific production objectives.
Nordmeccanica talks important factors to assess when evaluating your machinery options, like adhesive performance, design and how to budget accordingly.
PPCTS gives critical considerations for a folder/gluer—machinery capabilities, how to maximize potential and what the units themselves demand of you.