FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine and is devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. In both standalone, online-only digital magazines and printed supplements within FLEXO Magazine, FLEXO iQ examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items.
Domino Digital Printing explores the jobs and print parameters for when printers should use flexo, when they should use digital and when they should opt for a hybrid solution.
Nilpeter examines some of the most important considerations on a hybrid press, from cost and quality, to machine flexibility and OEM reputation.
FLEXO iQ Industry News
FLEXO iQ provides the latest industry news, from the newest digital presses and hybrid presses, to converting equipment announcements and debuts, to sustainability initiatives, benchmarks and success stories; and, of course, all the other goingson of FTA members doing business in the multiprocess universe, including hirings and appointments, mergers and acquisitions, product introductions, expansions and more.
- Label Center Invests in Durst Tau 330 E Digital Inkjet Press
- Durst Opens New Headquarters & Customer Experience Center
- Durst and Koenig & Bauer Sign Joint Venture Agreement for Digital Packaging Printing Systems
- ASL Print FX Installs MPS SYMJET Hybrid Press
- Ship & Shore Environmental Inc Named Exclusive Pollution Control Equipment Supplier to Major Pharmaceutical Company
- Visit Domino at Upcoming Industry Events
- Labels Unlimited Installs Domino N610i Digital UV Inkjet Label Press
- Agenda Announced for Domino’s Digital Printing Spectrum 2019
- Domino Releases List of Table Top Exhibitors for Digital Printing Spectrum 2019, May 21-22
- Printeos Group Invests Durst Tau 330 RSC Inkjet Press
- Kodak Introduces PROSPER Plus Imprinting Solution
Read all FLEXO iQ industry news →
Equipment Selection Guides
Parkinson Technologies lists out five important points to consider when shopping for a machine to ensure it meets your specific production objectives.
Nordmeccanica talks important factors to assess when evaluating your machinery options, like adhesive performance, design and how to budget accordingly.
PPCTS gives critical considerations for a folder/gluer—machinery capabilities, how to maximize potential and what the units themselves demand of you.