FLEXO iQ is a sister to FLEXO Magazine and is devoted to covering the world of multiprocess printing and converting options. In both standalone, online-only digital magazines and printed supplements within FLEXO Magazine, FLEXO iQ examines how ancillary equipment, technologies and print processes work in tandem with flexography to deliver more capabilities and propel the printing format to continued growth over its peers, through technical articles, Q&A discussions and industry news items.
Domino Digital Printing explores the jobs and print parameters for when printers should use flexo, when they should use digital and when they should opt for a hybrid solution.
Nilpeter examines some of the most important considerations on a hybrid press, from cost and quality, to machine flexibility and OEM reputation.
FLEXO iQ Industry News
FLEXO iQ provides the latest industry news, from the newest digital presses and hybrid presses, to converting equipment announcements and debuts, to sustainability initiatives, benchmarks and success stories; and, of course, all the other goingson of FTA members doing business in the multiprocess universe, including hirings and appointments, mergers and acquisitions, product introductions, expansions and more.
- New Video Highlights Virtual Demos from Domino
- Bobst Group and SEI Laser Partner to Develop Digital Laser Cutting Solutions
- Domino Promotes Joshua Brunn to Digital Printing Project Manager
- Domino’s Matt Condon Promoted, Dale Rawhoof Transitions to New Role
- GMG Launches Advanced Color Solution for HP PageWide Digital Corrugated Presses
- Domino Unveils N730i Digital UV Inkjet Label Press
- K Laser Highlights Digital Cold Foil and JetFx System at Virtual Fall Conference 2020
- Mark Andy Digital Press Division to Offer Its Users GMG Color Management Solutions Globally
- A B Graphic International Launches DigiJet Branded Digital Embellishment Module
- Domino Provides Sneak Peek of Generation 7 Digital Inkjet Technology Unveiling Sept. 30
- Domino to Unveil Generation 7 Digital Inkjet Technology Sept. 30
Read all FLEXO iQ industry news →
Equipment Selection Guides
Parkinson Technologies lists out five important points to consider when shopping for a machine to ensure it meets your specific production objectives.
Nordmeccanica talks important factors to assess when evaluating your machinery options, like adhesive performance, design and how to budget accordingly.
PPCTS gives critical considerations for a folder/gluer—machinery capabilities, how to maximize potential and what the units themselves demand of you.