GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL--All Printing Resources, Inc. (APR) will host an Open House featuring some of the latest flexographic technology, as well as numerous technical discussions designed to offer productivity improvement ideas. Dates are June 15-16, 2011. Time: 10:30 am-5:00 pm.
All flexo professionals are invited to:
• View the Gallus ECS 340 in action and learn about its unique features
• Attend sessions on emerging plate, pressroom, and color management technologies. Guest speakers will include representatives from Harper, Daetwyler, Esko, Flint and more
• Meet with industry specialists to discuss emerging technologies.
• Explore the APR Technology Center to see the latest in prepress, platemaking, proofing and color management.
• Enjoy food and beverages.
• Have a chance to win valuable prizes.
“We make it our job to find innovative products and money-saving technology, and share it with our customers.” says Patrick Gerrity, APR’s director of marketing communications. “Plus, through our partnerships with leading companies, this will really be a great platform for learning, sharing ideas and making valuable connections.”
One-on-one demonstrations will also be available on a variety of equipment, software and technology. For more information, please visit the new www.teamflexo.com site or call 630.784.3100.