Branding Initiative Brings New Names to Avery Dennison Business Units
PASADENA, Calif. – Avery Dennison renamed its business units to communicate their focus on market-driven solutions that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. As of March 18:
- Roll Materials, became Label and Packaging Materials to reflect the fact that its innovations in self-adhesive technology extend beyond labeling to packaging applications and solutions.
- Retail Information Services is now Retail Branding and Information Solutions to reflect its comprehensive suites of products and services for retailers and apparel brands.
- Office Products became Office and Consumer Products to reflect the relevance of its organization and identification solutions to the home as well as the office.
- Graphics and Reflective Products is Graphics and Reflective Solutions.
- Specialty Tape Division became Performance Tapes.
- Specialty Converting Division, which includes Industrial and Automotive Products, Performance Films, Business Media and Security Printing, is now Designed and Engineered Solutions.
- Medical Products, the RFID Division, and Automotive are now Medical Solutions, RFID, and Automotive Solutions, respectively.