TORONTO, Canada--EskoArtwork will be holding a full day of demonstrations covering its latest and greatest products and enhancements, Wed., Oct. 26, 2011 (9:00am--4:00 pm). Breakfast kicks off at 8:00 a.m. Lunch is also included. Location: Ryerson University, Oakham House/Ryerson Student Centre Conferencing, 63 Gould St., Toronto, ON M5B 1E9. The events of the day follow:
1. Exceeding demand in a Sign & Display market.
2. Web enabled solutions for your project lifecycle.
3. Color my world.
4. Packaging: drive cost out/drive profit up.
5. Start your Automation Engine - the new standard in MIS integration.
6. A new horizon for flexo printing.
7. A Jaw dropping 3D experience.
8. ArtiosCAD, the world's most popular structure design software.
If you are interested in attending, please register at http://esko.com/toronto