$5,000 per year
By becoming a sponsor you become associated with the most exceptional education and training resource within the flexographic printing industry, TEST.
Your company receives extensive
exposure and brand awareness over a prolonged period, reaching thousands of flexographic professionals involved in learning, training and development.
Sponsorship includes extensive visibility on...
- Company logo (with website link) prominently displayed on the TEST Sponsorship webpage.
- Special recognition front and center on a rotating feature block on the TEST & FIRST section landing page.
- Website banner ad to promote your products & services.
TEST Virtual Campus...
- Company logo (with website link) prominently displayed on the Login page of the TEST Virtual Campus.
- Company logo/link featured on the homepage of the TEST Virtual Campus.
- Exclusive “Sponsor” designation alongside your complimentary listing in FLEXO Magazine’s Annual SourceBook issue.
- Company logo featured in an annual Thank-you ad included in FLEXO Magazine.
FTA's conferences & events...
- Special recognition in the TEST Sponsor slideshow (displayed at FTA’s INFO*FLEX booth, FTA's Annual Fall Conference, and any other FTA-sponsored conference/event.)
- Company name/logo featured on the PowerPoint presentations during Forum's Technical Sessions.
- Company logo placed on signage at the TEST Education Pavilion during FTA's INFO*FLEX Exhibition.
Plus all these extra perks...
- Special sponsorship recognition on all TEST-specific marketing materials (handouts, leaflets, brochures, e-mail campaigns, etc.)
- A customized TEST Sponsor logo for promotional purposes.
- Annual recognition via FTA-issued "Thank-you" eblasts, postcards, advertisements or eNewsletter references directed to the FTA membership.
For sponsorship inquiries contact Duane Woolbright, TEST Training Specialist, at (864) 643-0795.
TEST Founding Sponsors
Ron & Katherine Harper
Initial funding for the TEST program has been provided by Ron and Katherine Harper, long-time proponents and benefactors of numerous flexo educational initiatives. Ron and Katherine founded Harper Corporation of America in 1971 to build base cylinders for the engraving and chrome plating trades. Today, Harper Corporation of America is the leading innovator in anilox roll production and restoration for the corrugated, wide web, narrow web and newspaper flexographic printing markets. The company operates globally with manufacturing facilities in Charlotte, NC and Green Bay, WI.; and licensees Harper Asia/Pacific, Bangkok, Thailand; and Harper Graphics, Hereford, Germany. The Harper's also founded two other successful companies in the U.S.; Harper/Love Adhesives in 1978, a joint venture with N.B. Love, Sydney, Australia; and Harper Machinery Corporation in 1981, which they sold in 1989.