Are YOU Going to the FTA This Year?
FTA’s 2013 Forum & INFO*FLEX combine an in-depth conference program with a solutions-based show floor that can only mean one thing...your takeaway will put you leagues ahead of the competition.
- Hear directly from Food Safety experts about regulations, compliance, pitfalls & ROI
- Harness the power of workflow automation for increased throughput & efficiency
- Transform your prepress department into an automated 24/7 operation without added headcount
- Learn why CPCs are sitting up and taking notice of FIRST certifications (and why you should too!)
- Observe the results of platemaking negligence and its affects on print
- Achieve better predictability with new proofing devices for expanded gamut
- Learn about the quality improvements & economic advantages of UV LED curing
- Conquer those pesky drying challenges with new and innovative solutions
- And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Totally immerse yourself in what will truly be a gold mine of solutions. If it’s new or innovative you’ll find it here. More than 200 leading suppliers from all segments of the industry will be showcasing new products and technologies engineered to enhance productivity, support profitability, promote sustainability, and improve quality. Be sure to attend the INFO*FLEX Solutions Theater to gain higher learning from some of the best minds in the industry, and create powerful connections at the all-new networking reception on Monday.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED ONLINE. PLEASE REGISTER ONSITE IN SAN DIEGO AT THE MARRIOTT MARQUIS - MARINA FOYER
Bob Mullen, Sun Chemical Corporation and
Pepper Stokes, Robbie Fantastic Flexibles