FTA's 2014 Annual Forum: Breaking New Ground
April 27-30 | Baltimore, MD
Ready for Something Different?
Shake things up. Do things never done before. Advance beyond previous achievements. FTA's 2014 Annual Forum promises to do just that over the course of four days, April 27-30, in Baltimore, MD.
- New Cutting-Edge Sessions
- New Compelling Educational Content
- New Research, New Theories, New Practices
- New Business-Building Networking
- New Critical Market Intelligence
Forum's exciting and informative sessions will include:
- Expanded Gamut Printing, The Customer & You!
- Managing Your Pressroom Efficiencies
- Emerging Flexo Markets: Is Your Business Positioned for Future Growth?
- Flexo Mythbusters
- Refining the Flexo Process: FQC in Action
- Tag & Label
- Flexible Packaging
- FIRST (Flexographic Image Reproduction Specifications & Tolerances)
- Flexography 101
- Flexography 102
Pepper Stokes, Robbie Fantastic Flexibles and Jessica Harkins, Anderson & Vreeland, Inc.